In order to permit the highest possible number of participants, we have considerably reduced the registration fees and costs for accommodation. These do not cover the total costs. Also, according to your conscience and your means, we invite those who can to give more than the amounts indicated on the chart.
However, if the costs listed are an obstacle for you, please talk to the youth ministry in your diocese. Perhaps they will have an organized group and/or fundraising activities already underway. If not, what better opportunity to take the initiative and suggest one!
- Accommodation will be on the campus of Bishop’s University. Please see map
- All rooms are double occupancy (2 beds per room), same sex.
- It will be possible to leave your car on site at no additional cost.
- Transport to rally site is included with the accommodation.
- For those staying elsewhere, breakfast is not included in the registration fee. However, the other meals and snack are provided.
- We are not accepting registrations for those 35 years of age or older, unless they are young at heart AND are part of a group.
Do you feel moved by the Youth Summit and by these youth who are journeying in their faith? Do you wish to contribute by making a donation in order to support them? We can provide tax receipts for donations of $30 and more.